These benefits are certainly

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

初入职场

积分
发表于 2024-4-30 17:39:40 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
In typically operational activities and expect such effectiveness from their subordinates I would start by showing the benefits of a manager devoting time and energy to building relationships.  greater commitment and independence of the team greater willingness to take responsibility by the team greater motivation of the team and consequently greater creativity greater trust that the team has in me as the boss and thanks to this they will be willing to take on more difficult tasks more demanding tasks. And he will feel the ne.

To deliver thembecause he will not want to break the trust. And all this will pay off in the fact that the boss will be able to do what a manager should donot putting out fires but strategic planning and building a vision. Sometimes it happens that a manager dealing with operational issues General Merchandise Stores Email List is in his comfort zone while trying to contact people is outside this zone. The question is is this true and what is he afraid of perhaps when he work. with the team in one room this contact was natural but now it may be more difficult for him. It is worth asking the manager about the reasons.

How to motivate employees in a situation where contractors do not pay and there are problems with payments I will add that the team is small and has a lot of work. I dont have a golden solution here. What we can do is talk honestly with employees about what the companys situation is. To ensure that you are doing everything in your power to recover payments tell them about the actions that are being taken to maintain financial liquidity and perhaps look for solutions together with them. How to talk to contractors how to look for new customers or ideas for modifying your business.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|打工e族 ( 鲁ICP备2021044221号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 18:54 , Processed in 0.047337 second(s), 19 queries .